Our mission at Willow Acupuncture and Wellness is to help people heal by looking at all levels of what is going on with their health and in their lives. This creates long-lasting results that help people to live happier and healthier lives.
Willow Acupuncture and Wellness prides itself on being a welcoming, comfortable place providing gentle Chinese medical care where you will feel nurtured on your healing path.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
& Receive our E-Book
“How to Thrive in the Modern World, a Layperson’s Guide to Chinese Medicine.”
Providing services and education to help you have the most healthy, easy pregnancy possible from conception through postpartum.
Everyone spoke very highly of you! We know that you put your heart and soul into your practice and it shows. It makes you the type of practitioner that comes along once in a life time.C.P. Yorktown, NY
Water is the softest thing, it can penetrate mountains and earth. This shows clearly the principle of softness overcoming hardness.Lao Tzu
The cure of many diseases is unknown physicians because they are ignorant of the whole. For the part can never be well unless the whole is well.Plato
“Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.”
– Chinese Proverb
Willow Acupuncture and Wellness is now offering Community Acupuncture….
- It’s acupuncture in a group setting. You sit in a comfy, reclining chair and relax with others while the needles do their magic.
- It’s pay as you want, anywhere between $20 and $40.
- It’s time efficient. You should be in and out in 45 minutes.
- You should wear clothes that easily pull up to your elbows and your knees so we can get to as many acupuncture points as possible.
- Make sure you have eaten something within a few hours of your appointment.
- Not everyone is eligible for community acupuncture. If you have pain somewhere that is difficult to modestly treat in public you may need a private treatment. If you are needle phobic or extremely sensitive so that you may stress out your fellow group acupuncture members, you may need to be treated privately. Please call or email our office to inquire.
- If you’re a little nervous about acupuncture, bring a friend! It’ll be fun and healing at the same time!
Community Acupuncture Sessions are on Tuesdays from 4pm-7pm and on Thursdays from 10am-1pm.
Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment!